photo HOME.png photo RSS.png photo FB.png photo INSTAGRAM.png photo PINTEREST.png


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Extraordinary…for you & your home sweet home..


We have new scarves in!!! They are super super soft and great colors for spring… a nice accent to all the brights that are popular for this season! Also, NEW, and fun!, SLAP watches! If you are someone who isn't comfortable to do a big bold piece or accessory in a bright color, pick something like a watch…. we have big and small watches…unfortunately, they are not water proof … but they are a lot of fun!
Great new prints for inside your home… a way to add bright colors :)
and we just love these 'Gazing Balls' … Paula has one in her garden and she just adores it… they are so beautiful! The glass ball and stands are sold seperately…
Oh my, I just can't wait for warm weather to be here peramanently.. I think I will have to purchase one of these for myself once I am able to work on my gardens and figure out where the best place for one to stand would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio