photo HOME.png photo RSS.png photo FB.png photo INSTAGRAM.png photo PINTEREST.png


Thursday, April 12, 2012

Embellish Your Story...

Embellish Your Story by Roeda, takes the idea of scrapbooking and personlization to a whole new level and gives it a new meaning : ) What a way to share your joys of family and friends and your milestones throughout your home, office, dormroom, or apartment… what ever space you would like to use!
Use your creativeness and mix and match formats with the magnetic personal embellishments to change your story, enhance your memories, or celebrate whatever season it is you are celebrating!
…a display at the shop...
I love using mine on my 'fridge' at home! I put things up according to season and have some 'permanently' (that I let up all the time)..Farm animals, YOU&ME (with a wedding picture), etc. … I will have to take a photo of my fridge some time and post it : ) … I wish I would have had something like this when I was in college!!! Makes your space very personal and adds a touch of 'home sweet home'…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio