photo HOME.png photo RSS.png photo FB.png photo INSTAGRAM.png photo PINTEREST.png


Wednesday, March 20, 2013

An Easter Egg Hunt For Our Customers!!




It's amazing to us the people that come to the shop and miss the 'downstairs' portion of our shop.... Yes, we do have a downstairs... It's FULL of goodies! Our SALE area, blankets/bedding items, lamps, shades, prints, pictures, rugs, tee shirts.. Even our little 'yard sale' corner :) which there is always a treasure to be found!!! So, we thought, in the event of Easter being next weekend, we thought we would do an Easter egg hunt on our lower level! There will be Easter Eggs hidden starting March 28 and lasting through the 30th. Each egg will have a special discount or a special prize inside. It is one egg per customer! (No getting your baskets as full as you can ;)

I will talk about our lamps and shades first that are in our lower level... I was rearranging things in my home, like I always do every time a new season is upon us... And I decided to switch out some shades and lamps and WHAT A DIFFERENCE! I wish I had it in my budget to get some new lamps for more rooms in my home... Because I have my eye on a few downstairs at the shop! We have such a variety and selection of lamps and shades... and sadly, if you missed the 'downstairs'.. you are missing out on these beauties! I have too many favorites to cover :)

We have fun tee shirts in soft cottons and springy colors! For men and women alike!!

Jazz up your couch or a chair in your home with a fresh colored quilt and pillow... Great patterns and colors!

We hope you are having a wonderful week!!
Ox

P.s be sure to mark the Easter Egg Hunt taking place at Two Sisters starting March 28! ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio