photo HOME.png photo RSS.png photo FB.png photo INSTAGRAM.png photo PINTEREST.png


Monday, March 11, 2013

Baby, Baby, Oh, Baby!

After spending a weekend with a dear friend from college who is an expecting-first-time mom, I have a little bit of baby on the brain ;) My son will be 2 the end of May and it seems like just yesterday I was going through all of the excitement she is now! So, I thought my post today would include the incredible baby things we have at the shop.... Our little baby 'boutique' area is growing and I just can't get enough of the cuteness! 

From soft plush blankets to bibs and onesies, we also have adorable picture frames and piggy banks.... Plush items and little 'nap time' sleeping bags that are complete with an attached soft blanky. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio