photo HOME.png photo RSS.png photo FB.png photo INSTAGRAM.png photo PINTEREST.png


Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tell a Story...

Some items I want to cover today! ...Magnets and Journals and Photo books..


This collection is becoming quite popular....Embellish Your Story by Roeda,.... It takes the idea of scrapbooking and personlization to a whole new level and gives it a new meaning...a way to share your joys of family and friends and your milestones throughout your home, office, dormroom, or apartment… what ever space you would like to use! My collection is slowly growing on my fridge.
We have so many new pieces for it. Best to stop by and check out our collection.

We also carry some journals. Journaling is a wonderful way to remember events in our lives... It's also a great form of therapy. .... Something I need to get back in to doing. We have journals for brides, moms and moms to be, families, gardeners, etc...

A fairly new item are our little photo albums... Perfect for that proud parent or grandma or even great grandma.. As well as friends and family alike.... I for one can't get enough photo albums. I did SO well with keeping up with our sons photos ... that is until he hit about 1.. haha. Just arrived in the mail yesterday were tons of photos which I have put off ordering... I take so many! My iPhone has been my downfall. It is so convenient and easy to not actually order photos or prints... They are all right at my finger tips on my phone... Order those prints and put them in albums!!!!

These items make great shower gifts .. Bridal and baby!! ....Birthday gifts, or just because gifts...,












No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio