photo HOME.png photo RSS.png photo FB.png photo INSTAGRAM.png photo PINTEREST.png


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Halle Joy!

Today started our new way of featuring things of the shop! Had I of known we were starting this little adventure I wouldn't have come with a ponytail.. but, I am not the important part here, the accessories are :)…

Fun sunglasses ($13 & come with a case that has a cleaning cloth attached), Halle Joy handbag & bracelet, Scarf in cream, & Kameleon ring..
Halle Joy necklace and bracelet
Here I am sporting a Baggallini handbag ('designed by flight attendants, approved by travelers'), Print Scarf in PINK, Sunglasses, Earrings, and NEW Kameleon ring!
I am wearing one of our new scarves in turquoise, Halle Joy bag, along with HJ earrings & bracelet, and a Kameleon ring with an Initial Jewel Pop...
Featuring Halle Joy… Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet...

More to come!!!! Happy Tuesday…Oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio