photo HOME.png photo RSS.png photo FB.png photo INSTAGRAM.png photo PINTEREST.png


Friday, March 22, 2013

Cheep.. Cheep...Hop... Hop

I can't get over these cute little peeps for Easter!!! Which, is just a little over a week away now!!!! Are you ready??? Baskets ready to be filled? Eggs ready to be hidden?? I won't try to fool anyone... I have shopping to do yet :) Can't wait for Aftan to color some Easter eggs this year! Coloring Easter eggs is something I think I will always enjoy; no matter how old or young ;)


You may have seen some of these photos before (from our Spring open house)... But I thought with Easter fast approaching I would remind you all again of the cuties we have available if you have Easter decorating and preparations yet!!
(Loving the Windmills, too.... Cute for a basket goodie)


Have a great weekend!!!! Stop in and see us...
Don't forget about our Egg Hunt going on next week!!!!
Ox















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio