photo HOME.png photo RSS.png photo FB.png photo INSTAGRAM.png photo PINTEREST.png


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Crank up the heat....



Days like this seem to put us in the kitchen...(give me an adorable apron like above and I might cook all day, every day ;) ... cold, dreary, suppose-to-be-snow-but its not, kind of days.
Start chopping, dicing, slicing, peeling, kneading, and rolling... The smell of Apple Chicken Stew has filled the house... can't wait for it to fill my tummy!!! 

A 'kitchen-esque' theme seemed appropriate for today! We have soooooo many fabulous kitchen items... from bakeware and cookie/baking sheets... to towels and wash cloths, aprons and dip and drink mixes.. (some of our soup mixes are my absolute favorites if you are going the semi-homemade route)


A shot of our dip mixes, soup mixes, and drink mixes (hot and cold)


 awesome cookware! If you don't have any 'stoneware' you need to invest in a piece! They are great... Love my bar pan and pizza stones!



 For deep dishes
 Grrrrreat cookbooks!!!! Probably my all time favorites are Gooseberry...

 I LOVE the chalkboards! (they come in a Rooster shape and a Pig... I am really wanting the rooster for my kitchen...)
 another shot of the pig.. and adorable pillows (they are reversible, pig on one side, cow on the other)
So come get some supplies or bakeware and get in the kitchen :) 


Hope to see you soon!!
Ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio