photo HOME.png photo RSS.png photo FB.png photo INSTAGRAM.png photo PINTEREST.png


Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Tiny Tease







A sneak peek of what is to come for Fall 2013! I am sure there are plenty of you out there just waiting for this.... myself personally? Not so much! I am a summer girl... I need until after Labor Day to prepare for fall.. haha :) But, I thought I would share a few photos... because, like it or not, fall decor will be in full swing before too long! We have a small amount debuting at the bottom of the steps to the lower level for those of you who need 'a fix'.. As for SUMMER... items are still on sale... Anyone have last vacations they have planned, yet?? Besides camping a weekend here and there.. our vacas are pretty much done! Just enjoying and doing some summer day trips the rest of August. 
Happy Wednesday, ya'll! 
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio