photo HOME.png photo RSS.png photo FB.png photo INSTAGRAM.png photo PINTEREST.png


Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Stack Ring Co. Sale





As I was searching for photos from a Stack Ring Co. prior post, I realized... 
I have never done a post on the Stack Rings!!!! 
Tisk Tisk, shame on me! I am not quite sure how I missed those...
--insert sarcasm here - since we have SO many goodies--
SO, here it is... and all in good time, because we are having another sale on the rings! I know, as some of you may know, we did do a sale around Christmas,..I think.. 
They are such great rings! I love stacking mine up or 
spreading them out on different fingers (wearing them as singles). 
Much to my dismay, I lost my favorite one I wear on my index finger this morning 
during a photo shoot with my little tot.. :'( ...
The rings are interchangeable.. as I stated above, I wear mine as a big stack 
(with 3, 4, even 5 rings on a finger) ... to just wearing 1 or 2... 
you do what suits your style and comfort. 

Each ring is made of 92.5 sterling silver and plated with rhodium, making the rings reflective in appearance and more durable.  Another beauty of these rings is you can create your own combination... make it personal, fun, BLINGY, vintagey, simple... the options are endless, the creativity -- all yours :)

The details of the SALE are: 
Buy 1, Get 1 25% off
Buy 2, Get 1 50% off
(prices start in the mid-to-high teens to low $20's and go up)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio