photo HOME.png photo RSS.png photo FB.png photo INSTAGRAM.png photo PINTEREST.png


Monday, March 18, 2013

Longing to see green... after St. Patrick's Day!




As I sit here and think about which photos to choose and what to blog about today, I am watching the snow move down the mountain and the outline of the mountain is harder and harder to see. I am so over the snow and slop and cold and windy days... I am sure I am not the only one that feels that way! So, it thought I would share with you some photos of things 'green'.... Even if they are artificial ;) ... It's enough to perk up my mood a little on this dreary March day! Of course every year I think we have wonderful, beautiful items,... But this year seems different than the rest.... We REALLY have fantastic items! I'm really in love with almost everything this year :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio